Secure Online Payment Processing at Electric Bed Online.
Electric Bed Online. accepts Sterling pounds (£) only with the following methods of payment and can only accept one payment type per order. Payment is accepted by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Switch and Solo using our shopping cart system which is fully supported by a secure server protecting your card details.
We use HSBC’s E-secure online payment system for our credit card order processing, one of our highly secure credit card processing companies. HSBC has an excellent reputation for safe and secure transactions. HSBC offer a very user-friendly shopping cart process for our credit card customers. All our orders are processed through secure encrypted servers. For additional security:
- A padlock will be visible in the bottom right of your web browser, this means you are in secure mode – this should always be when entering personal or payment details.
- Being in secure mode means all your details are encrypted for increased security (128 bit)
- We use advanced encryption so that your card details cannot be seen.
- We use the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for all orders placed – this prevents you from inadvertently revealing any personal information.
- We use your card details to process your orders and we will ask for them for every order placed.
- The three digit card signature code will be required to place an order – this ensures that your card cannot be misused.
Recommendation – Always close down your internet browser when you have finished shopping …especially if you use a shared PC. This will delete temporary Internet cookies from any sites that you may have visited and ensure other users do not see your personal details.
Additional security steps
You can configure your web browser to tell you when your details are being sent and to warn if they are not being sent in a secure way, to activate this:
- Internet Explorer – select OPTIONS on the VIEW menu and then click the SECURITY tab, ensure that all the warning boxes have been ticked.
- Firefox – select TOOLS then OPTIONS on the tools menu and then click the SECURITY tab, go into settings of the warning messages section – ensure that all the warning boxes have been ticked.
Online security is constantly evolving so, if you are using older versions of Internet Explorer (version 8 or older), we recommend you update your browser to a later version of IE in order to take full advantage of the improved security features.
You may download the latest browser version of Internet Explorer from: www.microsoft.com